Rudolf Roháček: I’m happy with the result
‘Its about winning games and being top of the Polish Hockey League table, said Comarch Cracovia coach Rudolf Roháček after yesterdays Orlik Opole clash.
- Congratulations on the 5-1 victory against Orlik Opole!
- Thank you. I have to say it wasnt an easy game for us. The international break lasted two weeks, some of our players stayed at the club, some went to play for Poland national team. Because of that we didnt have much time to practice as a team, which you could see during todays game. However, Im happy with the result, we scored a couple of goals and Rafał Radziszewski made a string of good saves.
- Krystian Dziubiński found the net twice today. Maybe now it will be easier for him to score?
- Yeah, its great he finally scored two goals. Nevertheless, even if he doesnt score, there are other players who do that. Its not about individual statistics, but winning games and being top of the Polish Hockey League table.
- Now its time to focus on Nesta Mires Toruń clash on Sunday.
- Thats right, we need to prepare well for this game. Its never easy to play in Toruń - all of the teams were trailing there after the first period. It means we must stay concentrated from the first minute.
- And the suspended game against Podhale Nowy Targ will be completed on Tuesday. It will be a chance for you to win your second Polish Supercup.
- Our mental approach will be of great importance. It is going to be very different to all of our previous games as more than a half of it has already been played. Now were thinking about Nesta, but soon after that well focus on the Supercup as we really want to add a new trophy to our collection.